Do you have a resin stain on your pants?
After a walk in the forest, it often happens that you end up with a resin stain on a piece of clothing.
And it is very difficult to remove it!
Fortunately, there is a grandmother’s method to remove it effectively.
The effective trick is to remove the stain with a powerful paste to limit the damage and recover a flawless garment.
The ingredients are:
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of pine resin detergent
The method to follow:
- In a small container, put 1 tbsp. a c. of laundry.
- Add 1 tsp. a s. of water.
- Stir to form a paste.
- Pour this mixture over the resin stain.
- Gently rub the fabric with both hands at the exact location of the stain until most of the stain is removed.
- Rinse off the product applied to the garment.
- Put the laundry in the washing machine with the other dirty clothes.
- Spin as usual.
The result are as follows:
The resin stain is now completely gone from your clothes.
It takes a little elbow grease, but after trying it, I assert, it is the best method of scrubbing.
By doing it fast enough and respecting each step, the garment should be free of resin.
Try it as soon as possible!