Our breasts are constantly changing. During puberty, after pregnancies or weight changes, with age or because God made us that way, the chest sags and the breasts lose suppleness and elasticity. While some lucky girls are fortunate to have very firm and full breasts, others have to deal with sagging or flat breasts when they are not even 30 years old or even have children. To remedy this, two things are enough to bring the breast back into shape: Olive oil and the palms of your hands. Breasts up!
It would be obfuscating face to say that men do not eye our breasts at a first meeting. A man’s gaze is inevitably attracted to this part of the body, just like our mouth or our smile. The breast is more than a feminine attribute, it is a symbol of motherhood, seat of infinite joy and psycho-emotional balance. Life and affection flow from it. The vulnerability of our breasts can cause deep and complex suffering. The breast is covered with a layer of fatty tissue and a fibrous and glandular mass and is composed of fat cells, glands, blood vessels and nerves, which expresses how difficult it is to tighten the breast. Nevertheless, we can act on the pectoral muscles, those muscles that are located under the breasts. Let it be said, no miracle cream can improve your breasts. You can only hope to firm them up a little.
How do you tighten your cleavage naturally?
If you don’t want your breasts to wilt, you don’t have to think about cosmetic surgery, there are a variety of natural tips accessible to everyone to maintain the shape of your breasts. The solution comes through the hands. Massages stimulate blood circulation and bring more tone to your décolleté.
Massage with essential oils
Olive oil has a reputation for tightening the skin. Mix a coffee cup of olive oil with an egg yolk and the juice of a lemon. Spread it on your breasts and then massage them with circular movements. Leave it on for at least twenty minutes. To give you all the benefits of essential oils and better tighten the epidermis, use, for example, daisy, sandalwood, carrot seed, lavender or rosewood oil in an oily macerate in argan oil. Argan oil, rich in vitamin E, has a restructuring effect, borage works on suppleness and elasticity, rosehip has a firming effect, jojoba has a plumping effect.
Preparation of herbal maceration:
Steep in a water bath for 1 hour, 0.5 oz chamomile + 0.5 oz lavender + 0.5 oz nettle + two glasses of apple cider vinegar. Filter the mixture and store it in a bottle. Soak a cotton pad with this mixture and apply it to the chest. Then massage it gently in circular motions from the base of the breast to the nipple and up to the neck. Put on an old t-shirt and let it sit overnight.
Cucumber Egg Mask
Did you know that cucumbers have invigorating properties? Combined with an egg yolk, it would help to revitalize your chest muscles. Mix a cucumber, which you mix with an egg yolk and a little butter until you get a homogeneous paste. Apply to the chest, leave on for half an hour and rinse with cold water.
Some good habits against sagging breasts
- Wear a suitable bra that does not compress your breasts. Plan a bra model that supports your breasts properly during sports activities.
- Stand as straight as possible.
- Water is a natural bra! Finish your bath with a very cold stream of water to tighten the tissues.
- Doing push-ups for 10 minutes a day will help tone your breasts, plus it will strengthen your abdominal muscles and help you lose belly fat. Train your pectoral muscles with small dumbbells. Take them in your hand and stretch your arms in front of you, make small circles inwards and then outwards.
- The skin of the breasts is poor in sebaceous glands and needs daily moisture
- Eat enough protein
- Don’t skimp on scrubs and masks to promote cell renewal and stimulate circulation. Sleep on your back to avoid breast compression.
Actions to avoid:
- Avoid carrying heavy loads, as well as sports and vigorous movements that weaken the tissues.
- The sun dries out the skin and causes it to lose tone. Never go out without sunscreen
- Arching the upper back emphasizes sagging breasts